- OUR COMPANY
- Corporate Governance
- OUR BRANDS
- AWARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Contact Us
An Indonesian citizen, age 53, DR. Roy T. Pakpahan has a bachelor's degree in Law from the University of Pancasila. He completed his post-graduate degree in Master in Political and Business Relations from the University of Indonesia and his Doctoral program in Public Policy Administration from the Brawijaya University.
DR. Roy Pakpahan is currently as an Expert Staff in a State Institution. He also the Managing Partners in Pakpahan and Associates Law Firm and a Lecturer at several universities. He is the Chief Editor of Investigations News Law-Justice.co. He is likewise of founder and active member of various professional organizations to include the Indonesia Bar Association (PERADI), Aliansi Jurnalis Independen (AJI) and Indonesia University Alumni.
He was written and published several books and articles which include among others :
1. Transmutation of Neoliberalism in Indonesia, in Kompas in 2014;
2. The Concept of Corporate Social Responsibility in the Era of Regional Autonomy, APCO, 2007;
3. Media Relations & Media Audit Management, APCO, Jakarta 2008; and
4. Strengthening the Supervision System Toward Clean Justice, PBHI Jakarta, 2009.
5. Capacity Building Organization and Its Impact Toward The Effectiveness Of Public Policy's Formulation: A Case Study at Presidential Staff Office of Republic of Indonesia (KSP-RI), 2020